Saturday, July 19, 2008

My friends are rock stars!

First of all I would like to tell you all what wonderful my friends are! They are amazing! I sent out a email to all my gals the other day, asking if anyone would like to come over and help make aprons. Thinking one or two people would come over for a few hours but to my surprise I had 9 people show up. Some of them staying for 10 hours just trucking away at aprons! Although in the middle of the day we where interrupted by a tornado that took out the power for an hour. So we thought that would be a great time to break out the wine and martini's! We where able to whip out about 120! I am pumped! I was hoping to have at least 500 to bring to the craft fair, I was feeling that, that was a out of reach goal but after today, I don't think that is to much to do. Thank you, Liz, Jamie, Shelby, Darla, Angie, Christy, Stacy, Kelly, and Callie, you all are rock stars!

2 comments:

Chris & Christy said...

Your friends are rockstars but only because you are a rockstar friend and we all love you!

Christy

Katie said...

Jilly Bean, I dug through my blog, found your comment, linked to your blog and I am so thrilled I did! Let me know when the Little Falls craft fair is and my mom and I will be there. My mom thinks it is around Labor Day weekend? After talking to your mom yesterday, my mom is out in our wheat fields today cutting wheat and going to make wheat wreaths for you. I didn't get the sewing and craft gene that our mothers have shared for thirty years and some how both Liz and you got it. I missed out but I'll be there to buy! Can't wait to see you and have you meet our baby Elizabeth!
Love, Katie (Lukens)Pinke
ktlukens@hotmail.com