Wednesday, August 20, 2008

2nd Fundraiser underway

As some of you know, during a moment of instability I signed up for a craft fair. Not any craft fair one of the biggest in MN. Most people work all year making product for this fair, but not us, we started just a few months ago. I just got a letter saying that 100,000 people go through the fair every year! Ugg what did I get myself into!!!! Luckily I have a VERY crafty and supportive family. My dad a very manly man, yet a very wonderful dad has jumped on the crafty ship and has made over 100 bow holders and 400 little girl clips. My mom, an amazing sewer has come up woth so many wonderful things and has been working day and night to make sure we have enough product to stay a float! My parents are coming up from D.C. to help man the booth, and some friends from ND, who I haven't seen since I was 14ish are making the treck down to help out as well. I can not wait to tell our little one how much and how many people loved him/her even before any of us know him/her. This child is going to be showered with love! If your going to be at the craft fair swing by our booth I woukd love to meet my loyal readers! We will be at booth numbe A 02. Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Excited to see you in Little Falls Jill! And you're right it been forever since you last saw us...1998 in Alpharetta, GA. My mom is geared up and ready to go with tons of wreaths to sell. See you soon. Love from the prairies of ND-
Katie and Elizabeth Pinke

Chris & Christy said...

What are the dates for the Craft Fair?

Isn't this journey so amazing! Your family is awesome, I can't believe that your Dad is so involved too! :) Love it! You are blessed to have your family and friends, they seem to be ultra-supportive and so very excited for you!

I love you and Brian both!
Thank you for both of you!
Christy

Anonymous said...

Of course I so want to be up there to see you guys at the craft show, and see your P's, but it doesn't look like I will be able to. MY mom will for sure be there though! Just remember, I am thinking about you both and know you guys are going to be a hit in Little Falls! Let me know of the next fundraiser...maybe I can help w/that one?

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill!
I am so proud and happy for you and Brian!
You two are amazing!
I wish we could come up to help you out :(
Good luck with the craft fair, I know it will be great!!

The Gobble's (Lanetta) said...

good luck on the craft fair... can't wait to hear how it turned out....