Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Practice make perfect....Right?

Talk about a long time without a post! Man I am slacking'! Last weekend my heart melted...Zahria stayed with us for the weekend and what a great time that was. It is so much fun to watch Brian with her. There is nothing more heart warming when she takes his hand and they walk down the street, or when she is needing a little more attention and she walks up to him, throws her arms up and when he picks her up she snuggles right into his shoulder. Ahhh too cute! Although I am a little concerned because he is a major softy when it comes to her! Sweet I know but hopefully he'll get a little tougher when we bring our little on home...or not! :) I just got an email from or coordinator and from what I understood we are not allowed to specify gender anymore. I haven't talked to her yet so my facts may not be 100% correct. But even if that is the case no biggie. I have total faith that no matter the gender the child that is waiting for us will be the perfect child for our family. I will be sure to keep you all updated on that.

4 comments:

The Gobble's (Lanetta) said...

just found your blog.. can't wait to follow your journey...

Pamela said...

Oh man, I'm soooo jealous that you had Z! Okay, now it's time for you to put a little pressure on her mother to update her blog, too.

Thank goodness you posted...I'm having withdrawals from the state of Minnesota!

Pamela

Chris & Christy said...

You better believe that Brian will be just as soft, if not probably 10 times softer, when you bring your little one home. :)

I too love knowing that Zahria is connecting with Brian so much, she really needs awesome male role models and awesome male connections. I am so fortunate to have the two of you in my world, and more importantly, in Zahri's world!

xoxo
Zahri's Mommy - Christy :)

Chris & Christy said...

You better believe that Brian will be just as soft, if not probably 10 times softer, when you bring your little one home. :)

I too love knowing that Zahria is connecting with Brian so much, she really needs awesome male role models and awesome male connections. I am so fortunate to have the two of you in my world, and more importantly, in Zahri's world!

xoxo
Zahri's Mommy - Christy :)