Monday, June 22, 2009

hospital day one

Here I sit in the hospital room with the birth mother sleeping and Brian sitting by my side reading “What to expect the first 48 hours” He had been so wonderful today, helping the birth mother with everything she needs, he has really stepped into the “husband” role today! Although we have been here for 15 hours is seems like its only been 2 or 3. The birth mothers water broke on its own at 7:10! But we are still waiting for the little man to decide to show himself to the world. Brian and I are so lucky the staff here is great, they offered us a room to stay in, two doors down from So we will be able to get some rest and not be afraid we will miss anything. Brian and I are still in ahh with all the wonderful blessings that have been happening to us over the past few weeks, and today. Please continue to pray for all four of us as we wait for our son.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Praying and keeping you all in our thoughts Jill! Please keep us posted.

Jennifer said...

You guys make me smile. I can just feel your enthusiasm and excitement. Love it!

11Aimee27 said...

your son..... has a beautiful ring to it!!! Your son, can you believe it!!! Amazing, onderful, I'm so excited for your famiy!!!