Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bloogers Unite!

I have been just blown away with how many wonderful supportive people there are out there! Thanks to Christy I have been befriended by so many other bloggers, its amazing. I enjoy reading all of your blogs, yes I am an official blog junkie, thanks Christy, but it is totally worth it! I have even been contacted by a few of you that don't have any connection to what I call the 'Christy Clan!' Its just wonderful. I am taking lots of notes from your blogs, great information for beginners like us we appreciate it. Brian knows my new nightly routine; quick run after work, dinner, wine, couch, check all 11 blogs that I am addicted to, fill Brian in on everything, than bed! How great, thank you all for the supprotive and insprational stories, I look forward to tuning in nightly!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I agree!! I can't say enough wonderful things about this group of people. It's like we're one great big family out here- Susan, Angela, Sandi, Christy, Eileen, and so many more. It is so wonderful! Some of my very best friends are from this group- most of whom I didn't even know last year. It's truly amazing.

And the best part is there is such a mix of people- some who have been home for a couple years, some who are in the middle of travel, and some who are just starting the process.

I love it! And I'll share a secret- even after 2 years, I'm still addicted! :-)

Angela said...

Absolutely! The support of others keeps me sane. I don't know what I would do without my friends that I have met through this process. I am glad that you are receiving the same support - it is priceless.